Welcome to the land of “Vinho Verde”! Come and discover the flavours of this exclusive Portuguese wine and the mysteries and traditions of the emblematic secular region where it is produced.
- Adult From
- Young 4-11 years old
- Children 0 - 3 years old
Come and share with us a day of authentic experiences full of tradition, in the most rural region of Portugal – the “Green Region” of Alto-Minho.
We will discover the hill landscapes where lush vineyards of the exclusive “Vinho Verde” grow, stroll in alleys and bridges of millenary villages, taste typical pastries and rich delicious regional meals, accompanied by the exclusive wines of the region, in one of the most important gastronomic capitals from Portugal. Enjoy a harmonized cocktail by the sea and learn about the history of Portugal and Alto-Minho, in one of the most picturesque coastal cities in Northern Portugal, in one of the most beautiful panoramic views in the world.
All this and much more without haste, at your own pace, accompanied by an experienced and friendly certified guide who will make this day an unforgettable memory, to share with your family and friends.
- Visit the historical centre of Ponte de Lima and its medieval bridge
- Enjoy a “Vinho Verde” tasting
- Enjoy the flavours of a Premium Regional Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the historical centre of Viana do Castelo
- Discover the “Santa Luzia” Sanctuary and its renowned viewpoint
- Relax with a cocktail in a tranquil moment of free time
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Private transportation, in comfortable panoramic tourism vans with air conditioning
- Certified, multilingual private tour-guide
- Private walking-tour in the historical centre of Ponte de Lima
- Interior guided visit of the Vinho Verde Interpretation and Promotion Centre
- “Vinho Verde” wine tasting
- Premium regional lunch (drinks included)
- Interior guided visit of the Sanctuary of Santa Luzia
- Ascent / Descent of Santa Luzia funicular
- Private walking-tour in the historical centre of Viana do Castelo
- Entrance in the Costume Museum
- Interior guided visit of the Costume Museum
- “Chill & Wine” moment
- Insurance and fees
- Expenses related to obtaining products / services not included in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities of any kin