Welcome to the Center of Portugal! Discover Coimbra, the city of students and World Heritage Site, and Aveiro, the “Venice of Portugal” where “Moliceiro” boats stroll in the city’s romantic canals.
- Person From
- Child 4-7 years old
- Infant 0-3 years old
Come and share with us a day of authentic experiences and full of flavours and tradition maintained over time.
Located 60 km from Porto, this city is the center of a diverse territory, in which we will make a panoramic incursion, with moments of photo stops in the mountains, waterfalls, streams and unique geological formations such as the Paiva’s Walkways (4 times winners of World Travel Awards) and the Interpretation Centre of “Pedras Parideiras”. This mountainous region offers a wide variety of climates and agricultural techniques, allowing the cultivation of high-quality products. For that same reason, we will have a true regional gastronomic experience in a typical quarter of the city and we will take the opportunity to discover it, as well as the grand Convent of Santa Maria and its fantastic High-Choir, its gilded carving and the Museum of Religious Art. In this personalized experience, there will be time to relax in an amazing landscape, while enjoying a beautiful cocktail harmonized with regional flavours.
All this and much more without haste, at your own pace, accompanied by an experienced and friendly certified guide who will make this day an unforgettable memory, to share with your family and friends.
- Discover Paiva’s Walkways, 4 times winner of the World Travel Awards
- Profit of the “Magic Mountains” Viewpoint Route
- Savour the wonderful gastronomy of the region
- Discover the city centre of Arouca
- Visit the Convent of “Santa Maria” de Arouca and its Museum of Sacred Art
- Relax with a cocktail in a tranquil moment of free time
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Private transportation, in comfortable panoramic tourism vans with air conditioning
- Certified, multilingual private guide-interpreter
- Entrance in the Interpretation Centre of Pedras Parideiras
- Guided tour of the geosite of the geological phenomenon
- Premium regional lunch (drinks included)
- Walking-tour in the historical centre of Arouca
- Tasting of typical conventual pastries
- Interior guided visit of Santa Maria Convent
- Interior guided tour of the Sacred Art Museum of the Convent
- “Chill & Wine” moment
- Insurance and fees
- Expenses related to obtaining products / services not included in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities of any kind