Visit Braga, a 2000 year old city and climb the iconic Bom Jesus do Monte Sanctuary. Walk through the medieval city center of Guimarães, where Portugal was born. Both classified as World Heritage Sites.
- Person From
- Child 4-7 years old
- Infant 0-3 years old
Visit Coimbra and Aveiro
We will start by meeting you at your accommodation or at the place chosen for pick up, in the cities of Porto, Braga or Guimarães.
After an hour’s drive, we will arrive in a comfortable private van, at our first stop, Coimbra, one of the old capitals of Portugal. We will start the visit with a walking tour in the historic center. Take the opportunity to visit the oldest University in Portugal and its splendid Joanina Library, a World Heritage Site. Feel the university spirit, where students in black capes celebrate traditions with over 500 years old.
After this visit, recharge your energy with a delicious lunch in a traditional restaurant in the center of Coimbra.
Then head to the picturesque city of Aveiro, popularly compared to Venice due to its narrow canals and traditional Moliceiro Boats. Here you will have the opportunity to take a ride on this boat through the channels of Ria de Aveiro and learn a little more about the history of the city. End the day with a short walk through the streets of Beira-Mar neighborhood, where you can enjoy beautiful Art Nouveau buildings and taste the well-known sweets Ovos Moles.
- Visit the University of Coimbra, a World Heritage Site;
- Moliceiro boat cruise through the canalss of Ria de Aveiro (1h).
All experiences are adaptable and customizable to your own preferences.
- Discover the historic center of the city of Coimbra
- Visit the University of Coimbra and the magnificent Joanina Library
- Have lunch in a traditional restaurant in the center of Coimbra
- Discover the city of Aveiro, popularly compared to Venice
- Enjoy a “Moliceiro” boat ride in the Ria de Aveiro
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Private transportation and private guide
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Insurance and fees