Discover the historic center of Porto, a World Heritage Site. Take in the beautiful landscapes of the Douro River on board a Rabelo Boat and taste the famous Port wine in a traditional cellar.
- Adult From
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Visit the Douro Valley
We will start by meeting you at your accommodation or at the place chosen for pick up, in the cities of Porto, Braga or Guimarães.
Throughout the day, accompanied by your exclusive guide, in a comfortable private van, we will share with you the wine making techniques that have changed the history of an entire region over the centuries. Before lunch, meet a Douro wine producer and taste superior quality DOC and Port wines.
It is then time to have lunch in a traditional restaurant, where you will contemplate the beauty of the Douro Valley and taste a traditional Portuguese meal. You will then enjoy a boat trip through stunning landscapes in the heart of the region.
Before returning, there will be time to visit a historic village in Douro, where you will meet local people, their traditions and taste local products.
Have some insights on the tour, watching the following video, aswell as YOUR FREE DIGITAL ITINERARY (click on the link to travel) 🙂
- Discover the Alto Douro Wine Region, a World Heritage Site
- Discover its fantastic Panoramic Routes
- Taste DOC & Port Wines of international renown in local producers
- Enjoy the flavors of the Douro in a typical Regional Lunch
- Relax on a Rabelo Boat Cruise on the tranquil waters of the Douro River
- Visitan Authentic Douro Village and taste local products
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Private transportation and private guide
- Visit to a wine estate and enjoy a wine tasting
- Lunch (drinks included)
- “Rabelo” boat cruise (1h)
- Tasting of regional products
- Insurance and fees