Welcome to the land of “Vinho Verde”! Come and discover the flavours of this exclusive Portuguese wine and the mysteries and traditions of the emblematic secular region where it is produced.
- Adult From
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Come and share with us a day of authentic experiences full of tradition, in the oldest demarcated wine region in the world – the Douro Valley.
We will exit the highway to discover the beaten roads, surrounded by millions of “socalcos” on which lush vineyards grow, from which the incomparable Port and Douro wines are produced. We will stroll through the alleys of typical villages where we will visit the famous “Quintas” of wine production, tasting the various types of DOC wines and Port wines, always harmonized with seasonal local products. Immersed in this context, we will delight ourselves with a meal from “Trás-os-Montes”, as abundant and rich in generosity, as the people from this region, and always accompanied by the renowned and awarded wines from the most important Portuguese wine region. We will relax by the river, with a beautiful cocktail of harmonized regional flavours.
All this and much more without haste, at your own pace, accompanied by an experienced and friendly certified guide who will make this day an unforgettable memory, to share with your family and friends.
- Discover the Douro Wine Region, a World Heritage Site
- Profit of its fantastic panoramic routes and viewpoints
- Sample internationally renowned DOC and Port wines from local producers
- Enjoy the flavours of the Douro in a typical regional lunch
- Relax with a cocktail in a tranquil moment of free time
- Visit authentic Douro villages and taste their local products
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Private transportation, in comfortable panoramic tourism vans with air conditioning
- Certified, multilingual private tour guide
- Guided visit of a local producing “Quinta”
- Premium wine tasting, paired with local products
- Boat trip (approx. 1h)
- Premium regional lunch (drinks included)
- Private walking-tour in typical “Duriense” village
- “Chill & Wine” moment
- Tasting of regional products
- Insurance and fees
- Expenses related to obtaining products / services not included in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities of any kind