Visit the oldest university in Portugal, then walk through the old city with Muslim roots, the facade of the Old Cathedral of Coimbra, the city of Aveiro with its romantic canals and more!
- Adult 12+ years old
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Contemplate the Most Beautiful Scenery of the Douro Valley
Throughout the day, your guide shares with you the winemaking techniques that have changed the history of an entire region over the centuries. Before lunch, you meet a Douro wine producer and taste a superior quality of DOC and port wines.
It is then time to have lunch in a traditional restaurant, where you contemplate the beauty of the Douro valley and taste a traditional Portuguese meal.
You then enjoy a boat trip through stunning landscapes that take you to the heart of the region.
Before returning, there will still be time to visit a historic village in the Douro, where you get to know the people of the land, their local traditions and taste locally produced products.
Watch our Douro Private Experience Promotional Video:
- Discover the UNESCO-listed panoramic routes of the Douro Valley
- Taste internationally renowned wines at a local quinta producer
- Enjoy the flavors of Douro in a typical regional restaurant
- Relax on a boat trip in the tranquil waters of the Douro River
- Visit a genuine typical village and try regional products
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Transport and certified guide
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Visit to the farm and wine tasting
- Insurance and fees