Learn winemaking techniques, taste a superior quality of DOC and port wines and enjoy a boat trip through stunning landscapes. Also, visit a historic village in the Douro Valley!
- Group 1-4 People
- Group 5-8 People
Route along the Panoramic N222 road
Meeting with the guide at the accommodation.
Departure to the Douro Valley , aboard a comfortable 9-seater private van, along the panoramic routes of the Douro Wine Region , a UNESCO World Heritage Site .
Route along the Panoramic N222 road (considered one of the most beautiful in the world).
Lunch at a local restaurant (drinks included).
Return to the accommodation. End of our services.
- Guided tour and tasting at a Traditional Douro Farm;
- Boat cruise “Rabelo” between Pinhão and Foz do Tua (1h);
- Visit the typical Douro village with a typical snack.
All experiences can be adapted and customized to the client .
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Certified guide + transport
- Lunch with drinks included
- Insurance and fees