Discover the historic center of Porto, a World Heritage Site. Take in the beautiful landscapes of the Douro River on board a Rabelo Boat and taste the famous Port wine in a traditional cellar.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Visit Braga and Guimarães
We will start by meeting you at your accommodation or at the place chosen for pick up, in the cities of Porto, Braga or Guimarães.
Accompanied by your exclusive guide, in a comfortable private van, visit the Bom Jesus do Monte Sanctuary. This jewel of the Portuguese Baroque is classified as World Heritage Site. Then, we will explore the historic center of Braga, a city with more than 2000 years old. Walk through the most emblematic places, such as Rua do Souto, the colorful Santa Bárbara garden, the squares and buildings with baroque facades, and the Cathedral of Braga, the oldest in Portugal. Still in the “City of Archbishops”, enjoy a fantastic lunch at a local restaurant and taste the gastronomy of the region.
In the afternoon, we will head towards the city of Guimarães, located just half an hour from the city of Braga and classified as a World Heritage Site.
Visit Guimarães Castle and São Miguel Chapel, and discover why Guimarães is considered the birthplace of the nation. Then, descend towards the historic center of Guimarães, enjoying the exterior of the imposing Paço dos Duques de Bragança. Contemplate the beautiful medieval streets, the flowery squares, and all the heritage of Guimarães, in the purest state of conservation. This visit would not be complete without a taste of the delicious traditional pastry in Guimarães before returning to your accommodation.
- Visit Bom Jesus do Monte, a World Heritage Site
- Walk in the historic center of Braga
- Discover the ancient Braga Cathedral, the oldest in Portugal
- Savor Minho gastronomy while having lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Visit the interior of the Guimarães Castle and learn about its history
- Discover the historic center of Guimarães, a World Heritage Site
- Taste traditional sweets
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Private transportation and private guide
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Visit to Guimarães Castle
- Traditional sweets tasting
- Insurance and fees