Welcome to the land of “Vinho Verde”! Come and discover the flavours of this exclusive Portuguese wine and the mysteries and traditions of the emblematic secular region where it is produced.
- Adult From
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Come and share with us a day of authentic experiences full of History and tradition, in the most emblematic region of Portugal’s foundations.
We will discover walls of medieval castles and ancient churches from Romanesque to Gothic, from Manueline to Baroque, monuments that witnessed epic battles, recorded in the history books of the foundation of Portugal as a Nation, almost 1000 years ago. We will taste the famous typical pastries, regional products and abundant typical northern meals, in the streets of the historical centres of Guimarães and Braga, where there are cathedrals, convents, palaces, museums and Roman ruins in every corner. Despite all this discovery, there will be time to relax in an amazing landscape surrounded by Nature, enjoying a beautiful harmonized cocktail of regional flavours.
All this and much more without haste, at your own pace, accompanied by an experienced and friendly certified guide who will make this day an unforgettable memory, to share with your family and friends.
- Discover the historical centre of Guimarães, a World Heritage Site
- Discover the regional products, in a typical tasting
- Savour Minho’s gastronomy, while having lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Stroll in the historical centre of Braga
- Visit “Bom Jesus do Monte”, a World Heritage Site
- Relax with a cocktail in a tranquil moment of free time
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Private transportation, in comfortable panoramic tourism vans with air conditioning
- Certified, multilingual private tour guide
- Private walking-tour on the historical centre of Guimarães
- Premium regional lunch (drinks included)
- Entrance in Guimarães Castle
- Interior guided tour at Guimarães Castle
- Private walking-tour in the historical centre of Braga
- Visit of the Sanctuary of Bom Jesus de Braga
- Ascent / descent on Bom Jesus funicular
- Visit of the Sanctuary of Sameiro
- Typical pastries tasting
- “Chill & Wine” moment
- Insurance and fees
- Expenses related to obtaining products / services not included in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities of any kind