- Person From
- Child 4-11 years old
- Infant 0-3 years old
Visit the Peneda-Gerês National Park
We will start by meeting you at your accommodation or at the place chosen for pick up, in the cities of Porto, Braga or Guimarães.
Accompanied by your exclusive guide, in a comfortable private van, we will take you to the beautiful region of Gerês. We start the day by visiting one of the most important pilgrimage sites in the country, the Sanctuary of São Bento da Porta Aberta.
Then, we head towards the Peneda-Gerês National Park, where you will have the opportunity to better understand the local culture. Visit the Park’s Interpretive Museum, where you can discover the roots of the traditions still maintained by locals.
We will take you next to a traditional village, where you will have lunch in a regional restaurant, savoring the fantastic mountain cuisine.
After lunch, grab the opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable experience. Visit viewpoints, untouched natural landscapes and traditional villages of unparalleled beauty, aboard a carriage drawn by local horses, the “garranos”.
We will return comfortably to your starting point with the certainty that you will not forget the beauty of the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
- Visit the Park’s Interpretive Museum
- Carriage ride drawn by local horses
All experiences are adaptable and customizable to your own preferences.
- Visit the Sanctuary of São Bento da Porta Aberta
- Discover the Peneda-Gerês National Park
- Have lunch at a regional restaurant savoring fantastic mountain cuisine
- Enjoy a carriage ride with native horses
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Private transportation and private guide
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Insurance and fees