Departure to the Douro Valley, onboard a spacious9-seater private bus, along the Douro Wine Region panoramic paths, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Group 1-4 People
- Group 5-8 People
Discover Fantastic Natural Scenery in Peneda Park
On this full day tour in a comfortable minivan, you will be accompanied by a certified guide who will personalize your experience to the maximum in the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
We start the visit to the park visiting one of the most important places of pilgrimage in the country – the San Bento Sanctuary of Porta Aberta.
You will then have the opportunity to better understand the local culture by visiting the interpretive museum of the park, where you will discover the roots of the traditions still maintained by the locals.
After the visit to the museum, you will have an unforgettable experience visiting the belvederes and a typical village, in a very original way – on board a horse drawn carriage of the autochthonous race, the “garranos”.
It will be time to recover energy, for this we will take you to a traditional village, where you will have lunch in a regional restaurant, where you will be able to taste the fantastic mountain gastronomy.
After lunch, you will discover fantastic belvederes, pristine natural landscapes of unparalleled beauty.
We will return comfortably to your starting point with the certainty that you will not forget the beauty of this national park.
- Be a Pilgrim at the Sanctuary of “São Bento da Porta Aberta”
- Get to know the community culture of the “búrios”, visiting the museum of Geira
- Stroll through the villages of the park, in a carriage drawn by native horses “garranos”
- Discover the typical flavors of the mountain, in a traditional restaurant
- Contemplate incredible landscapes along the route of the belvederes
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Certified guide + transport
- Lunch with drinks included
- Insurance and fees