Discover the Alto Douro Wine Region, a World Heritage Site. Follow the fantastic landscapes, taste superior quality DOC and Port wines. Savor regional cuisine and enjoy a cruise on Barco Rabelo.
- Adult From
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Visit the city of Porto
We will start by meeting you at your accommodation or at the place chosen for pick up, in the cities of Porto, Braga or Guimarães.
Discover the beautiful city of Porto in Northern Portugal, “Best European Destination 2012, 2014 and 2017”. Be accompanied by a exclusive guide, in a comfortable private van.
Your day will start with a pleasant “walking tour” in the Historic Center, a World Heritage Site. Enjoy magnificent monuments including São Bento Station and Porto Cathedral, as well as the historic places, such as the picturesque Rua das Flores, Torre dos Clérigos and the famous Lello bookstore. Then, recharge energies by having lunch in a traditional restaurant.
After lunch, enjoy a cruise on the Douro River, on board the traditional “Rabelo” boat. Enjoy the panoramic views over Porto and Gaia, passing through the 6 bridges that connect these two cities. The experience in the unbeaten city would not be complete without a taste of the famous Port Wines, in a traditional cellar. You will learn the production techniques of this ancestral nectar.
On the way back to your accommodation, fall in love with the beautiful modern neighborhoods of the city of Porto, such as Bairro da Foz or Bairro da Boavista, in a fantastic panoramic visit that will remain in your memory.
- Discover the historic center of Porto, a World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a delicious meal in one of the most typical neighborhoods in the city
- Taste Port Wine in a typical cellar
- Enjoy a “Rabelo” boat cruise of the 6 bridges on the Douro River
- Discover the modern neighborhoods of Porto, in a fantastic panoramic visit
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Private transportation and private guide
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Visit and tasting in a Port Wine cellar
- “Rabelo” boat Cruise of the 6 bridges (1h)
- Insurance and fees