Learn winemaking techniques, taste a superior quality of DOC and port wines and enjoy a boat trip through stunning landscapes. Also, visit a historic village in the Douro Valley!
- Adult 12+ years old
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Private Wine Tour in Porto
This city is a capsule in time where opposites mix and meet: tradition and modernity, the river and the ocean, the new and the old, water and stone.
We start by introducing you to the historic center classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, with guided interior visits of great historical and cultural wealth.
Then, it is time to mature your knowledge in a very exclusive Port wine cellar with a tasting rich in flavors.
Lunch will take place in a restaurant of your choice, located in one of the most typical neighborhoods in downtown Porto, followed by a cruise on a rabelo boat that shows you the architectural non-conformity of the Six Bridges that cross the Douro River.
We end our experience by showing you the modern side of the city of Porto that connects the historic center to the ocean, where we can see Foz do Rio Douro.
- Discover the historic center of UNESCO, with guided indoor tours.
- Savor Port wine in a typical cellar.
- Enjoy a delicious meal in one of the most typical neighborhoods in the city.
- Enjoy a boat cruise of the Six Bridges (approx. 1 hour).
- Discover the modern district of Porto in a relaxing panorama.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Transport and certified guide
- Visit to the cellar and Port wine tasting
- Boat cruise (1 hour)
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Insurance and fees