Welcome to the “Magical Wine land”! Among typical villages and beaten paths, come with us and taste the Douro wines and regional products, always involved in an unforgettable beauty scenario.
Porto: Premium & Private Tour
- Adult From
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Come and share with us a day of authentic experiences full of history and tradition, in the 2nd largest city in Portugal, considered the “Capital of the North”.
There is no room for clichés here: Modernity and tradition mix among the narrow alleys of the historical centre, where we are overwhelmed by the 13th century Cathedral, the São Bento train station and its 20.000 “azulejos”, the Clérigos Tower – the city’s ex-libris – and the beautiful squares, gardens and shopping streets of the downtown. Crossing the famous 6 bridges, we will reach the world-famous Port Wine Cellars to taste this nectar of the Gods (Port Wine) and, in this amazing landscape, we will enjoy a lunch of regional flavours in a typical city’s quarter. It is time, then, to discover the total extent of the beauty of this city, from the Douro River’s golden-coloured margins to the coastline of the Atlantic Ocean – the modern quarter – where we will relax by the sea, enjoying a beautiful harmonized cocktail.
All this and much more without haste, at your own pace, accompanied by an experienced and friendly certified guide who will make this day an unforgettable memory, to share with your family and friends.
- Discover the historical centre of Porto, a World Heritage Site
- Enjoy Port Wines in a typical “Cave”
- Enjoy a delicious meal in one of the most typical city quarter.
- Enjoy the Douro River with the 6 Bridges cruise
- Discover the Modern quarter of Porto, in a fantastic panoramic visit
- Relax with a cocktail in a tranquil moment of free time
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Private transportation, in comfortable panoramic tourism vans with air conditioning
- Certified, multilingual private tour-guide
- Private walking tour on the historical centre of Porto
- Interior guided visit to São Bento train station
- Premium regional lunch (drinks included)
- Guided tour in a Port Wine Cellar
- Premium Port wines tasting, paired with local products
- 6 bridges cruise (approx. 1h)
- “Chill & Wine” moment
- Insurance and fees
- Expenses related to obtaining products / services not included in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities of any kind