Tour the demarcated region of Vinho Verde and discover its rich sub-regions, where you experience the different wines, gastronomic varieties and their ancient history.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Young 4-11 years old
- Child 0 - 3 years old
Discover the Capital of Northern Portugal, Porto, on a Sightseeing Tour
The tour begins with a pleasant walking tour at the UNESCO World Heritage Historic Center, where you can glimpse magnificent monuments and sites, starting with the impressive São Bento Railway Station complex with more than 20,000 blue tiles.
This is followed by a visit to the 12th-century Porto Cathedral, where we discover more about the city and the history of Portugal. We continue through small streets in the medieval neighborhoods to Rua das Flores, full of flowers, street artists and handicrafts, passing by the impressive City Hall as we walk to the Torre dos Clérigos and its beautiful upscale neighborhood.
Being the most lively place in the city, this is where we have lunch at a local gastronomy restaurant.
In the afternoon, discover the modern neighborhoods of the city, such as Boavista and its magnificent Casa da Música, exploring the cultural and contemporary architecture of the city. Meeting the river and crossing the bank of the Douro river to Vila Nova de Gaia, we enjoy a guided tour in a traditional wine cellar for a taste of the rich, complex and world-famous Port Wine.
Still with the taste of this nectar, it’s time to enjoy a cruise of the six Bridges on the Douro River (1 hour) aboard the traditional boat Rabelo. Enjoy the panoramic views of the surrounding hills and the red roofs of the medieval houses, as well as the city’s famous bridges.
Come with us and find out why Porto’s Invicta city was awarded the Best European Destination.
- Discovery of the Historic Center of Porto | UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Cathedral and the famous São Bento Station
- Typical meal in the city’s liveliest neighborhood
- Panoramic tour of the modern area and romantic gardens
- Guided tour and Port wine tasting
- Boat cruise aboard Rabelo (1 hour) on the Douro River
- Pick-up and drop-off at accommodation in Braga or Guimarães
- Van and certified guide
- Entrance to Porto Cathedral
- Visit to Port wine cellar with tasting
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Six Bridges cruise (1 hour approx.)
- Insurance and fees