- Person From
- €115 €103,50
- Child 4-7 years old
- Infant 0-3 years old
Come and share with us a day of authentic experiences full of history and tradition, towards the holy city of Santiago de Compostela.
During the tour, we will introduce you to Santiago’s ancestral history and its relationship with the region, as we cross the Green Region of Alto-Minho. Upon arriving at the historical centre of Santiago de Compostela, World Heritage Site, you can enjoy free time to visit the beautiful 11th century Cathedral, dedicated to the apostle Tiago Maior (St. James), where you can attend the famous “Pilgrim’s Mass” (on festive days) and witness the “Bota Fumeiro” ritual. Then, take a stroll through the medieval streets of the historical centre, full of monuments and crafts, until it’s time to marvel with the flavours of Galician cuisine in one of the local restaurants in the historical centre. Once back in Portugal, we will explore the Portuguese border town of Valença, where we will discover the medieval village, within its imposing 17th century fortress, strolling through the alleys, walls, churches, amidst the local bustle and handicrafts, and relaxing with traditional local delicacies, served with a glass of the exclusive “Vinho Verde”.
All this and much more without haste, at your own pace, accompanied by an experienced and friendly certified guide who will make this day an unforgettable memory, to share with your family and friends.
- Discover the history of the “Caminos” Route, between Portugal and Spain
- Discover Santiago de Compostela, a World Heritage Site
- Visit the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela and attend the “Pilgrim’s Mass”
- Sample local cuisine in one of the restaurants in the historical centre
- Explore the fortress city of Valença do Minho
- Savour a regional tasting, accompanied by the exclusive “Vinho Verde”
- Pick up and drop off at the accommodation location
- Private transportation and private guide
- Premium Lunch (drinks included)
- Regional products tasting
- Insurances and fees