Discover the Alto Douro Wine Region, a World Heritage Site. Follow the fantastic landscapes, taste superior quality DOC and Port wines. Savor regional cuisine and enjoy a cruise on Barco Rabelo.
- Groups 1-4 People
- Groups 5-8 People
Visit the Vinho Verde wine region
We will start by meeting you at your accommodation or at the place chosen for pick up, in the cities of Porto, Braga or Guimarães.
Accompanied by your exclusive guide, depart in a comfortable private van to the region of Vinho Verde. Start your tour with a visit to a Vinho Verde producing farm and taste this fantastic Portuguese secret.
Then, have lunch at a regional restaurant with local flavors. After lunch we will leave for the city of Amarante, where we will visit its historic center, as well as the Church and Bridge of São Gonçalo de Amarante.
Still in the city, taste a traditional sweet and enjoy some free time on the banks of the River Tâmega. Your tour would not be complete without passing through the ancient Rota do Românico visiting the Monastery of Pombeiro or the Monastery of Travanca. A thousand years of history awaiting for you!
- Visit to a Vinho Verde producing wine state
- Taste of a traditional sweet
- Visit to a monument of Rota do Românico
All experiences are adaptacle and customizable to your own preferencies.
- Visit a wine state and taste the delicious Vinho Verde
- Have lunch in a traditional restaurant and taste the region’s cuisine
- Discover the city of Amarante
- Visit the São Gonçalo de Amarante Church and Bridge
- Discover the ancient Romanesque Route by visiting one of its monuments
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Private transportation and private guide
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Insurance and fees