- Person From
- €115 €103,50
- Child 4-7 years old
- Infant 0-3 years old
Come and share with us a day of authentic experiences full of flavours, customs and tradition, right in the heart of the Demarcated Region of “Vinho Verde”.
We will get to know the techniques, secrets and tradition of producing this exclusive wine, so dear and sought after by the Portuguese and also internationally recognized and renowned, in a “Quinta” local producer where we will taste the distinct varieties of this sub-region, with harmonization of regional products. We will discover the rural and traditional landscapes of the “Green Region”, on the way to the historical city of Amarante with its 13th century bridge and the 16th century Monastery, where the tomb of one of the most revered Portuguese saints lies. Then, after tasting the regional cuisine, abundant and traditional, very close to the banks of the Tâmega River, it’s time to visit another sub-region of “Vinho Verde”, in an exclusive environment, in which more varieties of wines will be presented to us, always harmonized with local products. And since it’s necessary to understand the region, in order to understand the wine, we will get acquainted with the legacy of the Route of the Romanesque and the historical impact that it had on the culture of this magnificent and unique Portuguese region.
All this and much more without haste, at your own pace, accompanied by an experienced and friendly certified guide who will make this day an unforgettable memory, to share with your family and friends.
- Visit a producing “Quinta” and taste the delicious “Vinho Verde”
- Discover the city of Amarante and its historical centre
- Visit the 16th cent. Church and Monastery of “São Gonçalo”
- Have lunch in a traditional restaurant and sample the region’s gastronomy
- Savour a 2nd wine tasting, in another sub-region’s local producer
- Discover the ancient Romanesque Route at the Interpretative Centre
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Private transportation and private guide
- Premium Lunch (drinks included)
- 2 Visits and tastings of “Vinho Verde” in different sub-region’s
- Visit of Romanesque Interpretative Centre
- Insurance and fees