If you have the EU COVID Digital Certificate, you can enjoy all touristic services in Portugal, complying with the parameters set out in the list below.
Given the pandemic data in Portugal and after listening to public health experts, Portugal is entering a plan to gradually lift the restrictive measures.
The evolution of the vaccination against Covid-19 in the country – currently, about 52% of the Portuguese population already has the full vaccination – allows moving towards an easing of restrictions, from 1 August 2021:
- Limitations on circulation on public roads after 11pm are removed;
- Most facilities, establishments and equipment that were closed will reopen, with the exception of discotheques, dance halls or party halls or other similar places or installations, and popular parades and festivals or folkloric or other demonstrations of any nature;
- Catering and similar establishments or cultural and sports facilities will now operate in accordance with the timetable of the respective licence, with a time limit of 2am, with public access being excluded for new admissions after 1am, and in accordance with the DGS (Directorate-General of Health) rules;
- Bars and other non-show premises and drinking establishments may operate, subject to the rules established for the catering sector and similar, as long as they observe the rules and guidelines in force and those specifically drawn up by the DGS;
- Regarding the number of people per table in restaurants, the rule of a maximum of 6 people per table inside or 10 people on esplanades will apply throughout continental Portugal;
- Spectators are now allowed at sports shows, in accordance with the rules to be defined by the DGS;
- Cultural shows with 66% capacity;
- Rules regarding the testing or presentation of the Covid Digital Certificate for the purpose of serving meals inside catering establishments on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, as well as on Fridays after 7pm, will become applicable in the entire continental national territory;
- For access to gambling establishments, casinos, bingos or similar and to spas, spas or similar establishments, the rules for access to tourist or local accommodation establishments apply (presentation by clients of the COVID Digital Certificate or a negative test result);
- With regard to physical activity in the open air and in gyms and fitness centres will now be allowed throughout continental Portugal; in order to take group classes, it will be necessary to present a COVID Digital Certificate or a negative result test.
- The current rules regarding sanitary and public health measures (namely compulsory confinement, the use of masks or visors, body temperature control and testing) are maintained, as well as the measures applicable to air traffic, airports and land, sea and river borders.
- The remaining two phases of the Lockdown Easing Plan, which can be known in detail here, will come into force when 70% of the population or 85% of the population, respectively, is fully vaccinated.
TRAVEL IN COMFORT AND SAFETY WITH YOUR TOURS PORTUGAL
We believe that your main decision is not to travel, but to feel comfortable on your trip. Your safety and your comfort, as well as those of our team, are a priority for Your Tours:
– To travel, yes … do travel a lot! But always safe.
Our commitment to your travel experience will remain the same: providing unforgettable moments, with the greatest possible comfort and safety.
For this reason, we share our scheduled procedures to ensure that our tours and experiences continue to be personalized and authentic discoveries of our beautiful Portugal.
1) CLEAN & SAFE / SAFE TRAVELS
COMPANY AND CERTIFIED GUIDES
Your Tours holds the Clean & Safe (Tourism Entertainment Activity), Clean & Safe (Tour Guides) Certification seals and the Safe Travels – WTTC seal, which is the result of the large investment of the company and its team with regard to the specific training carried out and, most importantly, the implementation of the internal prevention and safety protocol.
All of this with the clear objective of investing in the best training and preparation of our team for the performance of its functions under the best standards and processes, in order to guarantee the best conditions of comfort and safety to YOU, while discovering Portugal with us.
2) WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY WITH PRIVATE GROUPS
OUR PRIVATE & PREMIUM TOURS ARE ALWAYS EXCLUSIVE AND OF A PRIVATE NATURE
For couples: Imagine a tour of complicity and romance, in a private experience, where our tour guide and vehicle will be reserved exclusively for you and your “better half”.
For families: A tour in communion with your loved ones, with a tour guide and a vehicule just for your family, sharing yet another memorable experience to add to your souvenir albums.
For groups of friends: Have fun with your 2nd family: your friends! An exclusive experience for your most intimate group, full of good humor and camaraderie, in a customizable and adaptable tour.
Whatever the size of the group you travel with is, when booking with Your Tours we guarantee that you will have your tour guide and transportation always on an exclusive basis, ensuring a higher quality of service, personalization and total attention to YOU and your expectations.
3) CLEANING THE VEHICULES
IN THE HANDS OF THE MOST SPECIALIZED VEHICLE CLEANING AND HYGIENE PROFESSIONALS
For the entire process of cleaning and sanitizing our vechicules after each service, we have implemented specialized partnerships that guarantee daily cleaning services, both internal and external, with the highest standards on the market.
In addition to this complete and certified cleaning, our tour guides sanitize all contact parts of the vehicules, several times a day so that they’re always sanitized and with a fresh aroma.
4) LOCAL SUPPLIERS/PARTNERS “CLEAN & SAFE”
WE GUARANTEE BEST PRACTICES AND PREVENTION PROCEDURES IN ALL TOUR EXPERIENCES
Your Tours has always sought to have the best professionals and the best local partnerships at its side, in a consolidated way.
During this period, Your Tours and its network of partners worked together to ensure that all services provided in our travel programs and packages, comply with all the provisions required by entities in each sector, as well as by Turismo de Portugal (Portugal’s Tourism Bureau).
Thus, it is our commitment to work and collaborate only with restaurants, farms, wineries, monuments, nautical recreational companies, among others, that maintain the required standards of hygiene and prevention in the services provided and that comply with the mandatory recommendations and requirements in each sector.
5) DAILY SAFETY AND PREVENTION MEASURES
YOUR TOURS’ SERVICES
Our team has superpowers, one of which is the ability to adapt! 🙂
In this sense, our team will guarantee a smooth and safe experience throughout the day and will share with you all the practical information necessary for the course of the experience with our partners.
Here are the 5 general principles and daily prevention practices at Your Tours Portugal:
- Regular self-measurement of the temperature of our staff at the beginning and end of the workday.
- Use of mask by our staff:
We equip our tour-guides with certified masks, as well as new generation equipment and microphones, so that there can always be room for audible interaction, in the most comfortable way possible for everyone.
- Provision of dispensers with individual disinfectant.
We have dispensers at various points in our vehicles, but this dispenser can be carried in your pocket or bag and thus always have it available for use during the tour.
- The use of the mask in closed public spaces is MANDATORY.
Our tour-guides will inform you about places and times, throughout the day, regarding the use of the mask.
If you do not bring your own mask, Your Tours will have masks available at cost. We recommend, however, that you bring your own mask, with which you will be more familiar.
- Vehicules’ hygiene at each stop.
At all stops, visits and meals throughout the day, there will always be free time. While taking the opportunity to do some shopping, have snacks with a good wine on a terrace, etc, our tour-guide will take the opportunity to do the due refreshing cleaning of the contact surfaces of the vehicules.
At the end of free time and when you return to the vehicule, before each participant enters, the tour-guide “pays a round” of hand sanitizer, just in case you forgot 🙂
IN THE END, YOU WILL HAVE A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE
The decision on whether or not to travel in the coming months is a personal one. We all love to travel, it is a fact.
Traveling is always rejuvenating and now it can be more important than ever. Being with people to share moments, stories, nature, culture, gastronomy, landscapes in a healthy and supportive atmosphere has always been essential.
For our part, we are doing everything in terms of creating additional precautions and procedures to prevent and mitigate the risk of exposure to Covid-19.
At this stage, as detailed previously, we will adjust our style of action and guarantee showing you the best that our country has to offer, with the security of the best hygiene and prevention conditions required, while enjoying your travel experience with us.
Have you decided to discover Portugal with us? So, welcome. We are ready to receive you!
A strong “Thank you” to everyone who supports us,
Your Tours team.