- Pick up
- Drop off
- Be a pilgrim in the sanctuary of São Bento da Porta Aberta;
- Get acquainted with the communitary culture of the "búrios", visiting the museum of Geira;
- Stroll through the villages of the park, in a carriage drawn by native horses "Garranos";
- Discover the typical flavors of the mountain, in a traditional restaurant;
- Contemplate incredible landscapes along the route of the belvederes.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Transportation and certified guide
- Lunch (beverage included)
- Entrance fee in the museum
- Carriage ride
- Insurances and taxes
On this premium full-day tour in a comfortable minivan, you will be accompanied by a certified guide who will personalize your experience to the maximum in the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
We start the visit to the park, visiting one of the most important places of pilgrimage in the country - São Bento da Porta Aberta sanctuary.
Then, you will have the opportunity to understand further the local culture, visiting the interpretive museum of the park, where you will discover the roots of traditions still maintained by the locals.
After the visit to the museum, you will have an unforgettable experience visiting the belvederes and a typical village, in a very original way – on board a horse drawn carriage of the autochthonous race, the "Garranos".
It will be time to recover energy, and to do so we will take you to a traditional village in order to delight your senses in a regional restaurant, where you will be able to taste the fantastic mountain gastronomy.
After lunch, you will discover fantastic belvederes, pristine natural landscapes of unparalleled beauty.
We will return comfortably to your starting point with the certainty that you will not forget the beauty of this National Park.