- Pick up
- Drop off
- Meet the millenary Cathedral of Braga and its Upper Choir;
- Enjoy a trip aboard the centennial Bom Jesus hydraulic funicular;
- Enjoy Minho’s gastronomy by having lunch in a traditional restaurant;
- Visit the interior of the Castle of Guimarães and its millenarian battlements;
- Discover the historical UNESCO center of Guimarães and sample a regional delicacie.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location
- Transportation and certified guide
- Lunch (beverage included)
- Entrance fees to Braga's Cathedral and Guimarães's Castle
- Tasting of local pastry
- Insurances and taxes
Your premium experience begins by meeting with your guide in your address.
On board in our modern minivan, we will start by visiting Braga, a city with 2000 years, known as the city of the archbishops. Your visit begins by climbing to the iconic Sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte, through an old hydraulic lift. Already in the sanctuary, your guide will explain the history of this national monument.
Then you will go to the historical center where you will visit the most emblematic streets of the historic center of Braga and also the interior visit of the oldest cathedral in Portugal - the "Sé" of Braga.
It is then time to have lunch at a local restaurant to get acquainted with the traditional gastronomy of the Minho region.
In the afternoon, we will depart towards the city of Guimarães - UNESCO World Heritage - where, visiting the castle of Guimarães, you will learn the history of Portuguese independence. You will walk in the historical center of Guimarães where you will be amazed by beautiful medieval streets, flowered squares, palaces of the old Portuguese nobility, Romanesque chapels, all in the purest state of conservation.
Before returning to your starting point, you will taste the traditional Guimarães delicious sweets.