- Pick up
- Drop off
- Indulge in a delicious secular regional sweet
- Visit the 1st producer of vinho verde (quinta) and taste the true "vinho verde"
- Savor an authentic regional meal in a typical restaurant
- Visit the 2nd vinho verde producer (quinta) and taste the local wines
- Feel history on the route of the romanesque and its medieval monuments
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location;
- Transportation and certified guide
- Lunch (beverage included)
- Visits of estates and wine tastings
- Tasting of local sweets
- Insurances and taxes
After meeting at your address with our guide, we will cross the demarcated region of vinho verde.
We will discover its rich sub-regions where you will experience the different wine varieties, gastronomy and the history of this region.
We start the day with a taste of the iconic regional sweets, whose creation retraces centuries.
Then, we travel into history when visiting a medieval monument of the route of the romanesque.
To finish the morning the best way there is, we will learn and taste the profiles of the region's green wine, visiting a local producer of reference.
Lunch is served in a traditional portuguese restaurant.
After lunch, we will travel in roads marked by beautiful landscapes where your guide will tell you stories of the region and its people.
The tour is not yet complete without a visit to a wine producer of the region, where you will taste green wines from the various castes worked here, harmonized with seasonal products.
We finish your premium experience returning to the initial place, in the certainty that you discovered one of the most beautiful secrets of portugal!