- Pick up
- Drop off
- Discover the UNESCO historic center with interior guided tours;
- Savor Port Wine in a typical "Cave";
- Enjoy a delicious meal in one of the most typical quarters of the city;
- Enjoy a boat cruise of the "6 bridges" (approx 1h);
- Discover the modern quarter of Porto, in a relaxing panoramic ride.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation location;
- Transportation and certified guide
- Lunch (beverage included)
- Visit of cellar and Porto wine tasting
- River cruise (1h)
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral of Porto
- Insurances and taxes
"Best European Destination 2012-2014-2017", this city is a time capsule where the opposites mix and meet: Tradition and modernity, river and ocean, new and old, water and stone.
We will begin by strolling with you in the UNESCO historical center with interior guided visits of great cultural and historical wealth.
Then, it's time to mature your knowledge in a very unique Port Wine cellar (cave), with tastings of rich experience.
Lunch will take place in a restaurant of choice, besieged in one of the most typical quarters of Porto’s downtown, followed by a boat cruise that will show you the architectural inconformity of the 6 bridges that cross the Douro River.
We will finish our experience by showing you the modern side of the city of Porto that connects the historical center to the Ocean, where we can see the mouth of the Douro river.